Experienced Missouri Lawyer Counsels Clients in Family Law Matters
Knowledgeable St. Louis attorney also helps accident victims and the criminally accused
Family law matters can be incredibly stressful, and an effective resolution is essential to putting you in the best position for your future. At the Allan Law Group in St. Louis, I have been helping clients who are going through divorce, dealing with child custody issues and many other aspects of family law since 1974. Additionally, I provide support to those who have been injured in an accident and those who have been accused of a criminal offense. When you face a difficult challenge like divorce, a DWI charge or auto accident, I will bring my 45 years of experience to your situation in order to strive for an outcome that you desire.
Compassionate counselor addresses your concerns
I understand the difficulties involved in a legal dispute and will use my background and hands-on approach to alleviate your concerns throughout the process. My clients turn to me for advice because I am:
- Thorough — I will work closely with you throughout your entire case to create a comprehensive and detailed strategy that addresses all of the issues. Whether you’re in the midst of a family law issue, seeking compensation for injuries you sustained in an accident or dealing with a criminal charge, I will strive towards an effective resolution.
- Experienced — With over four decades of experience handling legal matters that affect your family, your finances and your future, I am knowledgeable about the law and relevant courts to represent your interests most effectively.
- Reputable — I am AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® - for my high ethical standards and professional ability, earning a reputation for working effectively to reach resolutions that are in the best interests of my clients.
When you have a legal issue, I can help you resolve your problem while addressing your concerns with compassionate counsel.
Reputable family lawyer offers capable counsel
My practice focuses on legal matters that are most personal to clients and have the greatest potential to impact their futures, including:
- Family law — For clients going through divorce, I understand it can be one of the most difficult life events. In addition to the end of your marriage, there are often complicated additional issues involved like alimony and child support payments as well as child custody arrangements that can be challenging to reach an agreement over. No matter how simple or complex your family law issue, I can provide seasoned legal counsel to best protect your interests.
- Personal injury — When you suffer an injury in an auto accident or other type of incident, I offer capable counsel to help you establish the other party’s fault and seek the fair compensation and justice you deserve through a personal injury claim.
- Criminal defense — When you are charged with a crime, you not only risk incarceration and fines, but long-lasting effects on your personal life as well. From DWI to allegations of other misdemeanor or felony crimes, I can mount a strong defense to the charges and strive to mitigate the impacts to your future.
When you face a legal issue, I can help you seek a resolution that will protect your interests and your future.
Contact a committed Missouri lawyer for a free consultation
At Allan Law Group, I represent clients throughout the St. Louis area in family law, personal injury and criminal law matters. To arrange a free consultation, call me at 314-361-5678 or contact me online.